Modern, intimate and undeniably sexy boudoir photography in Texas. That’s what I do and I’m going to show you what it’s like.
Why do boudoir photos?
Taking boudoir photos is a sure-as-day reminder that you are worth it. Here’s why I recommend boudoir photos to every single woman I meet.
- To empower you to feel comfortable in your own skin
- For a confidence boost that’s better than any makeover
- To put yourself first for once!
- To celebrate getting over something that was incredibly hard for you
- For a wedding or anniversary gift
- Just because you can
What the experience is like
Show the hell up and you’re going to experience a lot of fulfillment. Not only will you feel pretty, but you will feel like a badass.
You’ll start the session off like a trip to the spa with your girls. Champagne, pampering (hair and makeup) and a playlist that is made for you.
Usually you’ll start taking photos in a luxury robe and then take off layers from there to the point that is most comfortable for you.
You’ll pose, laugh and feel like a goddess while your photographer guides you. You might even get a sneak peek of the photos as the day progresses so you can see what’s right in front of you.
When the day is over, you’ll head out for lunch and then come back to the studio for a viewing session. Yes, you’ll see your photos the same day and order your prints so those sexy photos will be in your hands in no time.
Examples of Texas boudoir photography
I don’t care if you have an anniversary to celebrate or a gift you want to send to a partner, the biggest gift is a day that you can put yourself first.
How much is a boudoir photo shoot?
Just like the ingredients you’re ordering for dinner, the cost of boudoir depends on what goes into it. Are you going for the all-in, luxury photoshoot with a client closet, hair and makeup and stunning prints? Or do you want just the basics?
Consequently, when you try to look up costs for boudoir photo shoots, you’ll find everything from $300 to $5,000 (and that would be the couture equivalent of boudoir photography).
For my Texas boudoir photography clients, I have a la carte collections and deluxe boudoir photography packages to fit your precise needs.
Finding your Texas boudoir photographer
I’m based in San Antonio and have clients come to my studio from Austin, Floresville, New Braunfels, Boerne, San Marcos and beyond.
That being said, if I was in your shoes and was looking for a Texas boudoir photographer, I would look for three things:
- Trust. Do I trust this person? And could I see myself having a kickass time hanging out with her?
- Style. Am I all about her photography style? Do I want my photos to look like what she has in her portfolio?
- Approach. How does she do things? Am I excited about the experience with her? Is it a little too basic, or will it make me feel like a queen?